||£50000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Having just received a massive amount of investment following several years of successful trading (and growth). My client, a late stage start-up in the Bristol city centre, and looking for up to three Senior Java Developers to join a busy polyglot development team.
You'll contributing to a Saas platform that is used by a global client base for a business that has been named the top Saas company to work for in the UK. They've been so successful that they're looking to massively increase the scalability of their existing core product as well as break ground on thousands of dev hours of planned new features!
With a highly flexible benefits package that includes share options, pension and bonus and up to 3 days a week working from home this is a rare opportunity to join a growing successful business that genuinely understands modern flexible working.
Ask yourself, why wouldn't you apply?
* A minimum of 5 years commercial experience coding in Java, preferably up to version 8
* Experience mentoring Junior Developers
* Commercial experience in designing MySQL schema
* It will be a big plus if you have any experience with Go, PHP or Ruby in additional to Java
They offer a range of benefits including
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Glassdoor rates this company as one of Bristol's top 5 companies to work for
* Plenty of opportunity to grow your skills with investment in L&D being a top priority
* Never miss another delivery with up to 3 days a week remote working!
If this sounds like something that you might be interested in send me your CV ASAP so that we can arrange a time to speak!
You must hold a full valid UK driving and be fully eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Chippenham, Taunton, Cardiff, Newport, Bath, Trowbridge, Frome and more!