2nd Line Support - Networks - Active Directory - MS Server -VMw
||£18 - £18
2nd Line Support - Networks - Active Directory - MS Server -VMware - Apple
Customer Service - Service Delivery - Troubleshooting
My client, a leading technology provider is seeking a 2nd Line Support Engineer with solid network support and Active Directory experience coupled with the ability to deliver excellent customer service. The successful candidate will possess a strong customer focus, with a proactive approach to service delivery.
Your main focus is to ensure that all support incidents are managed and progressed to resolution. This is to be done whilst ensuring customers are regularly updated of progress and that incidents are resolved in line with their service level agreement deadlines.
The role covers a broad range of technologies including Microsoft Server/Client, Hyper-V, VMware, Google Tenancy, Meru Wireless, Juniper infrastructure, Apple clients, HP/EMCEMC/Dell SAN, CitrixXen Desktop, Backup Exec, Anti-Virus products (MISMIS) and biometric identifications solutions. Candidates will be expected to have a strong knowledge across some of these.
* Strong AD skills coupled with Windows Network expertise
* Strong diagnostic skills
* The ability to maintain composure under pressure
* Experience diagnosing performance degradation (e.g. explain plans, database tuning)
* Customer focused, to deliver an excellence service at all times.
Technical knowledge demonstrated through qualifications ideally from the following:
* Microsoft: MCTS:Win7, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP:EA,
* Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
* VMWare: VCP
* Apple: ACSA
* Symantec: Symantec Backup Exec Administrator
* Vendor Neutral: Comptia A+ or N+
A broad, technical understanding, experience and technical understanding of the following is a must:
* Microsoft Windows based networks
* Apple and Windows OS
* Mail solutions such as Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
* Antivirus applications such as Symantec and Sophos
* Backup applications such as VEEAM, Veritas/Symantec