Senior .NET Developer (C#, .NET)
17th September 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are looking for a talented and experienced C# .Net Developer to develop and manage our C#.net MVC and SQL server e-commerce activities.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and improving our existing C# ASP.NET, SQL Server and SOA e-commerce operations into late versions of the same and newer technologies.
- Working with colleagues within Tech and and other teams to identify & define business needs
- Designing and delivering solutions that meet stakeholder needs
- Acting as an integral member of our Agile Scrum development team
- Continuous improvement of mobile responsive capabilities for our sites
Required Technical Experience:
- Experience of working in e-commerce software development
- Strong C# .net skills
- Strong MVC skills
- Strong SQL Server skills
- Entity Framework experience
- HTML 5 / CSS / Bootstrap experience
- WebAPI / Restful services experience
- AWS experience
What we’re offering:
- A friendly and relaxed yet professional working environment
- Opportunities to develop your technical skills and experience
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a growing ecommerce business
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays,
- Pension Scheme
- 5% Annual Company Bonus Scheme,
- Share Investment plan
- Life Assurance policy 4 x your annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with HealthShield & their Perks discount scheme
- Staff discount policy for Eyewear purchases (incl. 1 Free prescription pair per year & 50% discount on all other purchases)
- Childcare vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Flexible working options
MyOptique Group UK is revolutionising the European optical industry by providing its customers with a superior direct-to-home service proposition. MyOptique is the e-commerce leader across all eyewear categories - prescription glasses and sunglasses - in Europe.
MyOptique Group UK operates 3 online retail brands - Glasses Direct, Sunglasses Shop and Eyewearbrands, managed out of our Head Office in Shoreditch. Our laboratory and dispatch teams are based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
MyOptique’s brands share a record of driving innovation to provide the best possible customer experience. Glasses Direct was the first to take prescription eyewear online, and the first to offer customers a completely free home trial service.
In 2015 Glasses Direct was recognised as delivering the best ecommerce experience in the Retail Week Customer Experience Awards, winning Outstanding Digital Experience for Ditto, its new cutting-edge 3D virtual try on service. It was also a Future Fifty company - recognised by the British Government for its growth and innovation in the optical market.
MyOptique joined Essilor in September 2016, one of the world’s leading optical companies. Essilor’s Online Division includes some of the most successful ecommerce brands: Lensway (Nordics), Coastal (North America), Vision Direct (EU) EyeBuyDirect (North America).
Please note - we only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.