A leading global supplier of automotive components and systems with over 160 years of automotive interiors expertise is looking for an Injection Moulding Tool Setter to join its team in Scunthorpe.
The company is built upon the pillars of technological advancement, including environmental sustainability, world-class manufacturing, continuous improvement, and corporate responsibility. They provide customers with unparalleled manufacturing reach, materials innovation and engineering capabilities. The result is superior solutions that help reduce weight, incorporate natural materials and differentiate vehicles in their market segments. As an Injection Moulding Tool Setter, your daily duties will include:
To be a successful Injection Moulding Tool Setter, you will have:
- Setting tools in presses and their start up in line with production requirements.
- Starting and Stopping presses.
- Setting up robot heads and loading programmes.
- Reporting faults to maintenance in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure accurate completion of job packs prior to and at change.
- Troubleshooting and supporting process improvements as directed by the Process Engineer.
- Working to and reporting KPI targets/results with respect to change times and OEE data.
- Performing colour changes.
- Experience with Injection, Robots and processes such as Gas, Low Pressure and Foil Moulding as well as In-Mould Cloth are essential.
- A current or in the process of pursuing an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Injection Moulding and Tool Setting. An NVQ Level 3 would be desirable but is not essential.
- An overhead Crane Operation Licence or equivalent.
This is not an exhaustive list. All employees are expected to show flexibility and continued self -development to meet the ever- changing needs of the business. All job descriptions will be subject to continual development.
In return, a Setter will receive a salary of £24,000 - £27,000 per annum.
To apply for this role as Setter, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.