A well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK has an exciting opportunity for a Wayleaves and Consents Specialist to work on a major and prestigious project based in the Midlands. Whilst mainly working from their depot in Worcester, you will also be required to travel to sites related to the project in Birmingham. This is fast-paced, high-value project that will potentially run for 5 years or more.
As a national business, they pride themselves on their first-class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.As a Wayleaves and Consents Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
To be a successful Wayleaves and Consents Specialist, you will have:
- The provision of specialist estates services - negotiating complex consents, wayleaves, easements and agreements in respect of the location of distribution assets.
- Settling significant damage claims.
- Investigating estates related matters and monitoring activities.
- An understanding of how overhead lines are constructed, and underground cables are installed and a general appreciation of the distribution network.
- Knowledge of agriculture, to help assess land damage impact on crops etc.
- Familiarity with the operation of deeds and Wayleaves.
- Awareness of environmental legislation relating to statutory consents.
- A full driving licence.
This is an on-going temporary contract. Your working hours will be 08:00 - 16:00.
In return, a Specialist will receive a salary of £33,945 - £42,852 per annum, depending on experience, up to 26 days holiday and free onsite parking.
To apply for this role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.