A West Bromwich based company are seeking 10 x Repairs Scheduler’s to join a lively team within the facilities management industry. You will receive fantastic benefits which includes free car parking, pension scheme, you can wear smart casual clothes on a Friday and 31 days holiday including bank holidays.
You will be joining a leading independently owned property maintenance business who is winning new contracts. They are looking at extending their team and are currently recruiting for new employees that will promote and continue to offer a quality service to their customers and uphold their outstanding reputation in the industry. Based in West Bromwich, Birmingham, the office is easily accessible by car and public transport.
As the Repairs Scheduler, you will be:
- Booking contractors on to jobs and ensure closure maintenance are completed within specific timescales
- Using the PPM Planners and diary to book tasks
- Allocating the correct contractor by skill set and location to complete the task to the client's requirements
- Managing the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance paperwork
- Liaising with clients and enter jobs onto the company database
- Maintaining contact with clients and update them on the job progress
As the Repairs Scheduler, you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role within the facilities maintenance sector
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Good communication skills and be able to liaise at all levels
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Repairs Scheduler, Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Engineering Co-ordinator, Planner, Facilities and Engineering Co-ordinator, Facilities Co-ordinator.
In return the Repair Scheduler will receive a salary of circa £18,000 per year depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Pension Scheme
- Online Healthcare Assistance when required