A well-established company in the construction sector is experiencing continued growth and is looking for an HR Manager to take ownership of people strategy and operations as well as delivering generalist Human Resource support to all stakeholders. Based in the heart of Bromley this role includes hands-on involvement with operational and administrative functions, consistent with being part of a small team. As an HR Manager, your daily duties will include:
To be a successful HR Manager, you will have:
- Liaising with Recruitment Agencies, reviewing terms and conditions and agreeing on fee percentages.
- Taking the brief from the hiring Partner or Team Leader and creating job descriptions.
- Determining the appropriate hiring sources (Recruitment campaigns, External Ads, Portals, etc.)
- Conducting labour market reviews.
- Addressing and resolving grievances and disciplinaries.
- Review and maintaining human resource policies and procedures.
- Delivering people strategy in talent development, succession planning and increasing management capabilities.
- Managing performance management strategies, policies, programs and tools.
- Managing Insurances and renewals for Partnership Protection, Group Life Schemes, Board Income Protection and Private Medical.
- Managing a small team Human Resources team.
- A strong understanding of Recruiting Strategies, Talent Management and Talent Development.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law.
- CIPD, HR Degree, Law Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in construction, engineering or similar is highly desirable.
- A strong knowledge/experience of Health and Safety.
- Experience in compliance.
This Managerial role is evolving and there will be room for progression and expansion of the team in time. The company will consider supporting you if you wish to take further exams.
To apply for this role as HR Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.