A fire and security company founded in 2000 are seeking a Fire and Security Multi Skilled Service Engineer to join their expanding team. They have grown to become one of the leading Fire and Security Systems Integrators in the UK through the utilisation of advanced and pioneering security technologies. They project manage, design and deliver bespoke security solutions to blue chip organisations throughout Britain. This is a home-based role with an occasional requirement of travel and nights away.
Training in specific products will be provided for the right candidate with the right attitude. They are very keen to invest in the training and development if the Service Engineer is willing to put the work in.
As a Fire and Security Multi Skilled Service Engineer you will be servicing and fault finding on the following systems:
- CCTV - Large server-based IP CCTV systems including Genetec systems), Intruder - Galaxy, Texacom, Inner Range.
- Fire Alarms - Addressable systems (Gent, Advanced, Protec Minerva).
- Access Control - Paxton, Inner Range Genetec.
- Intercom - Videx, Comelit, Stentafon.
The ideal Fire and Security Multi Skilled Service Engineer will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of IP CCTV systems ideally with experience of working on server based systems.
- Can Do Attitude.
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Able to pass a required Screening with a 5 year checkable history due to the nature of the role.
- Full Driving Licence due to the nature of the role.
The Service Engineer will be working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday + call out. Overtime will be paid after 40 hours worked at time & ½ and double time on a Sunday.
In return you will receive a salary of £26,000 - £28,000 depending on skills and experience with paid travel time after 30 mins each way, healthcare, phone, laptop and vehicle.