A leading Training and Apprenticeship company based in Coventry is seeking a Business Development Executive to join its rapidly expanding team delivering high quality education and training services and supporting staff and students. With uncapped OTE earnings of £40,000, this position offers enormous scope for your career progression.
Working with the management team, the Executive role includes coordinating the company improvement strategy, ensuring policies are implemented effectively, promoting the company through innovative, promotional activities and events and improving the overall membership experience in line with the strategic vision.
As a Business Development Executive your duties will include:
- Generating new opportunities to increase revenue membership, maintaining existing business and maximising potential by carrying out regular client service reviews.
- Developing a ‘lapsed client’ strategy to maximise opportunities.
- Retaining, managing and monitoring the recruitment of learners for clients.
- Liaising and communicating with all teams on current and potential leads within their areas.
- Preparing and presenting effective and appropriate reports on complex and diverse issues to the Senior Management Team to aid decision making and performance monitoring.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed and processed accurately, all applications, assessments and payments are dealt with according to the required processes and procedures.
- Effective CRM system management; maintaining accurate information and ensuring that service standards are met, appropriate call management and general admin tasks are carried out.
- Undertaking regular research to remain up to date with industry changes and developments.
- Attending networking events, corporate events and trade fairs as required.
- Monitoring performance against target for KPIs.
To be a successful Business Development Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous sales and / or customer service experience would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision within a target orientated environment.
- Accuracy, numeracy and computer literacy.
- A team player with excellent organisational skills.
- Must be a car owner with a full and clean driving licence.
With uncapped OTE earnings of £40,000, this Business Development Executive position offers enormous scope for your career progression.