Campaigns / Digital Marketing Job
||£38,887 - £38,887
Campaigns / Digital Marketing Job
Brighton - 12 & 6 months fixed term- £38,867
TPR is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We're looking for a Campaigns Adviser to:
* Deliver integrated marketing campaigns and communications to support TPR's regulated community.
* Scope, plan, deliver and measure a portfolio of communications, utilising best practice marketing techniques and relevant government frameworks.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Assisting the Campaigns Manager to develop the overarching campaign strategy.
* Responsible for maintaining the overarching communications plan.
* Creating communications briefs.
* Reviewing and applying insight relevant to the brief.
* Seeking/commissioning insight as required to develop and demonstrate audience understanding.
* Creation and management of the campaign/project plan.
* Establishing campaign working group across internal teams eg. media team, policy, strategy & planning, to deliver against the OASIS communications brief.
* Responsibility for delivery of assets to support the communications brief e.g. email copy and build, web content, pdfs, video, social media assets.
* Ensure that appropriate approvals are obtained for each stage of campaign development/delivery.
* Ensuring that internal customers are kept up to date and engaged on campaigns at the appropriate level
* Developing and utilising a range of planning and MI tools to plan and evaluate campaigns and their success - reporting to the business and into the corporate dashboard
* Developing an understanding of GDPR and ensuring that communications are compliant.
* Supporting the wider comms team, as required, in managing the briefing and delivery of non-campaign activities, e.g. email newsletters, ad-hoc web updates, stand-alone events.
* Developing and advising on channels and their use across DM/promotional and digital platforms and managing the production of assets/content to support recommendations (e.g social media content generation)
* Understanding the Regulator's objectives and working within them at all times
* Responsible for maintaining knowledge of wider pension industry insights and internal research findings e.g. monthly briefings.
Essential and Desirable criteria
* Minimum 5 years experience in a multi-channel campaign role, including experience of B2B
* Knowledge of off-line and online activity (both DM and digital approaches) channels and how to integrate them to best effect
* Strong digital marketing expertise to include search, display, social, email.
* Experience of management of contact data - standard consolidation techniques, CRM database solutions etc.
* Proven experience of measuring, targeting and evaluating campaigns
* Knowledge of segmentation approaches and how to plan/utilise marketing research for campaigns and marketing purposes
* Experience of agency and supplier management
* Experience of production and design including online approaches
* Knowledge of GDPR.
* Standard Office IT software applications
* Other relevant IT software applications.
* Management of corporate social media account
* Partnership marketing programmes with multiple stakeholders
* Marketing qualification
* Financial sector, not for profit and/or agency background.
* Proactive and flexible
* Ability to prioritise and use initiative
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Communication skills at all levels
* Personable and a team player
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary of up to £38,887, we offer:
* Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
* discretionary bonus arrangements
* 25 days annual leave provision
* flexible working arrangements
* development opportunities
* enhanced parental leave arrangements
* a free employee assistance programme
* an excellent office location.