Macro Pricing .NET|C+
As a Macro Pricing.NET/C++ Developer in London you will join the Liro development team, working across our streaming pricing and curve marking systems. This is primarily a C++ role, however, you will also work with a variety of technologies, including MS-SQL, C# and scripting languages (including Python, Perl, Powershell).
If you have proven .NET and C++ experience, the ability to learn new languages and new applications for your code, and the ambition to support a global business on large scale impactful change then Barclays is the place for you: Because we’re always developing - you should be too.
About Barclays International Commercial Growth Initiative
The Barclays International Markets business is making a major technology investment and has mobilised the Commercial Growth Programme to drive an ambitious revenue growth plan focused on maintaining and building our trading capabilities. This initiative will see a major boost to Technology resource talent who will work on a wide range of leading edge technology programmes. We have identified over 600 roles to be hired across Pre-Trade Technology, Post Trade Technology and Risk, Finance and Treasury Technology globally, including key hubs in London, New York, Glasgow, Pune and Prague. We are hiring creative and driven Technologists, from a wide range of industry sectors that have exposure to high availability and high transactional online systems. There has never been a more exciting time to join Barclays International.
• Design and develop code to meet requirements.
• Identifying improvements to the production stack and ensure they are well represented in prioritisation forums.
• Actively participate in discussions with our business users to determine detailed requirements.
• Ability to prioritise work in a rapidly changing environment and deliver to tight deadlines
• Able to manage development projects independently and take ownership of work
• Work quickly, often under pressure, to solve production problems with critical, analytical thinking. The candidate will participate in a support rota providing development support to business users.
• Strong C++ (Boost, STL) and MS-SQL.
• Confident working with .NET and scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Powershell, etc.)
• Good understanding of Macro products, primarily Swaps and Curves and Pricing
• Pricing/Curve marking application development experience for Macro markets is a strong plus.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.