Programme Manager - Bradford
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Programme Manager - Legal
The organisation are renowed UK wide for being a leader in their field and are now looking to drive the business forward by investing in their programme and portfolio delivery team.
A organisation with a national reach is looking for a Programme Manager to join their change function to drive exciting new initiatives. The role involves working with a varied array of stakeholders, sitting within the project and portfolio team. The role requires a good mix of both business & technology led change.
* Experience of working and delivering on large programmes of work
* Good solid Programme Management experience, e2e delivery experience.
* Good demonstrable Stakeholder Management experience, within a corperate environment
* Good demonstrable experience of Governance surrounding projects, managing the progress.
* Good experience of engaging senior management.
* PRINCE2 or equivalent
* Experience of the legal or insurance sector is preferable.
Programme Manager, Management, Stakeholder Management, Governance, Risk, Progress