Cybersecurity Test Specialist, IT Security
||HSBC Bank Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The IT Security team at HSBC are engaged to transform the way information security is accomplished at the bank and we are set to enable the business to do more, as securely as we want, or need to be. In short, in line with the Bank's strategy, we are to be Simpler, Better, Faster and of course - More Secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Cybersecurity Test Specialist.
In this role, you will:
* Lead and support peers within the Cybersecurity function to define and implement an industry leading Cybersecurity Service that supersedes our constantly changing information security threats
* Perform highly technical/analytical security assessments of custom mobile and web applications including the associated services and components
* Advise on vulnerability remediation, control implementation and secure development practices and be the source of expertise in application security
* Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulators that any organisational changes are fit for purpose and meet their expectations
* Provide supervision, guidance and mentor less experienced members of a team
* Assist with coordination of security testing projects according to a structured process, including writing test plans, test cases and test reports
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
* Excellent understanding of Application Security concepts and principles
* Excellent understanding of platform-specific security risks, common vulnerabilities for mobile applications, common risks in financial applications
* Experience of prior demonstrable hands-on experience in security testing of Mobile applications and Web technologies using manual and automated testing methods
* Experience with performing manual & automated security code reviews for Java, Objective C, Swift and Kotlin programming languages
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000B92F.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.