Security Architect - SC/DV CLEARED
||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The primary responsibility of a Solution Lead is to assist the delivery of a viable, management and fit-for-purpose solution that meets the needs of the client and is capable of being effectively managed in service.
The Solution Lead will be the solution owner for the full lifecycle of a solution from feasibility to delivery. This will ensure the solution has continuity from an architectural and design perspective.
The Solution Lead is to be responsible for driving the architectural direction of all tasks allocated to them by a Programme or Principal Architect throughout the delivery lifecycle of the task.
* Responsible for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture.
* Responsible for ensuring the solution/design process is adhered to during all phases of project delivery.
* Provide solution and technical SME input to appropriate levels to supplement internal skills (e.g. when new technologies are being investigated).
* Provide an escalation point for design related issues within projects.
* Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
* Identify, communicate and manage Information Assurance risks.
* Design security architecture elements to mitigate risks in liaison with Solution Leads.
* Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
* Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
*Definition of security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
* Good communication skills with diverse audiences - strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
* Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
* The ability to be the security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background.
* Strong Security Engineering background with experience working with an Engineering team to ensure compliance.
* Knowledge of JSP 440, SPF, HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and other NTA Security Standards.
* Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team.
* Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of security principles across the project to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
* Identity and access management (IAM) - the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources.
* Proven demonstrable experience operating both as a Security Engineer and Security Architect
* Relevant Security related qualifications desirable, such as: CCP, CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISSAP, ISSEP
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.