Cloud Automation Engineer (SC Cleared)
10th September 2018
£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Cloud Automation Engineer to be based in Erskine on an initial 6 Month contract. Experienced Cloud Automation Engineer to join our team specializing in the design and implementation of Cloud Server Automation (CSA), Server Automation (SA), Operation Orchestration (OO), Database Middleware Automation (DMA) and HP Propel.
Job Title - Cloud Automation Engineer
Location - Erskine
Rate - £ 450 per day
Duration - 2 Months
An opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to become a member of the Automation Team. A team specializing in the design and implementation of Cloud Server Automation (CSA), Server Automation (SA), Operation Orchestration (OO), Database Middleware Automation (DMA) and HP Propel
Our client are looking for Automation specialists who are already have some experience within the overall Cloud Automation technology and for individuals who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills across the entire Cloud Automation product suite working on with large scale private and public cloud solutions.
Desirable Core Skills and Experience
Some of the following:
* 1+ Years of using Automation Tools to manage Enterprise environments
* 1+ Years of using HP Operations Orchestration or similar process automation tool
* 1+ Years of using Automation tools in a Cloud environment, specifically Cloud Server Automation (CSA) and Server Automation (SA) or similar
* Ability to understand and execute SQL commands into process flows
* Knowledge of the Run Book Automation
* Knowledge of the Software ITSM software stack
* Detailed design engineering experience in a mixed environment both physical and virtual
* Provide and document automation process analysis and work flows
* Is able to liaise with the product vendor to escalate support calls and participate in customer forums and roadmap developments.
* Is able to provide 4th line product support to the customers environment; to include in-depth troubleshooting skills and Route Cause Analysis problem solving.
* Demonstrates strong experience of operating in enterprise scale environments managed via the ITIL framework.
* Ability to communicate at all levels, technical and commercial
* Minimum SC cleared and/or willing to undergo DV clearance
Desirable Additional Skills and Experience
* Working knowledge of storage systems like SAN and ISCSI
* Working knowledge of network components Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Load Balancers.
* Working knowledge of basic desktop computer systems, storage, network and interfaces.
* Good understating of network protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP etc..)
* Experience to an expert level in software distribution related technologies to include (but not limited to):
* Microsoft Windows Server
* Desktop computer systems.
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Active Directory
* Group Policy
* Network services and protocols
* Load Balancers
* ESX and Virtual environments (Provisioning, Build).
* Storage systems - SAN, NAS and ISCSI.
* Network components - Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Load Balancers.
Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance. Mike Tripp 0161 924 3631