||Save the Children
||£51,000 - £56,000
||Save the Children
We are looking for an experienced and organised individual to join us in this key role of Test Manager, responsible for overseeing all project and programme testing, and ensuring a consistent approach in line with organisational and industry best practice.
Working in more than 120 countries, we do whatever it takes to create breakthroughs in the way the world treats children. Our Support Services department provides leadership and direction in the business of running an efficient organisation and ensuring our resources are used to maximum effect. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights and help them fulfil their potential.
As Test Manager you will be tasked with developing the testing strategy to ensure quality delivery of code on IS development projects. Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships, you will ensure that there are clear decision-making routes and excellent communication channels. In addition you will:
• Be responsible for driving the output and quality of the QA function, including test artifact production, accurate estimation and regular metric driven reporting
• Develop a company-wide test methodology, including manual and automated test approaches and tooling
• Manage and develop one or more testers and/or testing teams
• Work with the Head of Data & Development, other key individuals in Information Systems and other related teams, to embed the required processes into Save the Children UK projects.
To be successful you will be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience with a proven track record of success, preferably within the charity sector. Flexible, confident and efficient, you will have the ability to set out and influence key leaders in Save the Children on the appropriate test approach required. In addition you will have:
• Experience of leading QA teams within a Digital environment
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan time effectively to ensure deadlines for objectives or tasks are met
• Experience with testing and deployment tools, such as Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins and AWS
• The capability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and work well under pressure
• Practical experience of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
Experience of working with Adobe Marketing Cloud, including Adobe Analytics, Target and AEM, is desirable.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 30th September 2018