Project Manager - Initial 6 months contract
||£350 - £400
We are looking for an experienced, delivery focused Project Manager to join our team working on various client projects for an initial 6 months contract. You will have extensive experience of delivering major software and infrastructure projects, and strong change management experience. You will have first class client interaction skills and a genuine ability to drive tasks forward to meet demanding deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to embark on a new challenge with a company that genuinely recognises and rewards its star performers.
In summary, you will be responsible for:
* Managing the delivery of projects to time, budget, quality and scope
* Developing customer relationships at a senior level and supporting account development
* Managing the project team to the appropriate waterfall or agile lifecycle
* Identification of process and efficiency improvements
Essential Technical Experience
* The ability to inspire and lead a team to deliver outstanding results
* Experience of managing high profile projects, in more than one company, across a range of business sectors
* A proven track record in delivering projects of varying scale and complexity within challenging timescales and budgets
* Led software delivery projects through the full project lifecycle
* A broad technical awareness of both software and infrastructure technologies as well as various methodologies
* Extensive experience of managing teams of various sizes through the full project life-cycle
* The ability to creatively plan to meet outside constraints with a high level of experience of MS Project
* Experience of organising and managing all the usual controls (cost, resource, risks, issues, quality, scope, plans, stakeholders, comms.)
* Strong third party supplier management experience
* Strong customer relationship management experience
* Ability to deal successfully with staff at all levels within an organisation with good diplomacy and negotiating skills
* A willingness to be flexible in terms of work location and to undertake work at client sites as and when required
* A delivery focused attitude with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines whilst maintaining good team spirit
* Have led teams of consultants in delivering paper deliverables e.g. business cases, reviews, RFP process, etc.
* Ability to move into different organisations and utilise appropriate methods to integrate internal client IT staff on projects
Desirable Skills / Experience
* Ideally you will have Identity and Access Management skills
* Agile /Scrum certified
This is an initial 6 months contract where you can be based at either or London or Wakefield office. Expenses to locations offsite will be covered.