Senior Director, Application Director
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Director, Application Security
New and exciting opportunity for a Senior Director, Application Security.
Our client is a globally recognised company looking for a Senior Director, Application Security to join their Financial Services organisation team based in East Midlands.
The Ideal candidate will possess the right demeanour, skillset and experience to understand and explain strategic security issues to audiences of mixed technical capabilities.
Your responsibilities would include:
* Significant hands on software engineering experience
* Successful track record of delivering quality results in complex cross-functional projects
* Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g Amazon, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
* Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model
* Java and object oriented development experience
* Python, Ruby or other scripting language experience
Required Skills and Experience would include
* Bachelor's degree in an IT discipline
* Significant hands-on experience in software engineering
* Fully competent in most of the programming languages, software engineering methodologies and software development tools the team uses:
Java, Groovy, jUnit, Spock, SQL, Elasticsearch
Angular2, ngrx, HTML5, JSON, AWS, UNIX/Shell
Jenkins, Gradle, IntelliJ, GIT, TFS, Aspose, JxBrowser
* Experience in banking or a significantly financially-regulated organisation
* Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
* Willing to travel internationally up to 20%
* Industry-related certifications such as CISSP or Amazon Certified Solutions Architect
* Strong experience in conducting static analysis (SAST), dynamic analysis (DAST) security technical implementation guide (STIG) and Fuzzy testing (FUZZY)
* Familiarity with common software flaws that lead to exploits and experience with techniques for securing embedded systems (e.g. ASLR)
The ideal candidate will have good business acumen with a successful track record in aligning to business drivers. Strong Report writing and document creation skills, including Microsoft Power Point. Critical thinking and analysis skills. Team player with ability to execute in a matrix structure across time zone and national boundaries.
Are you the person we're looking for?
Interviews are taking place immediately, send a CV ASAP or to find out more call 0161 924 1388