Web Designer / Developer
||£25000 - £35000
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you an experienced, creative and commercially aware web designer?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a progressive, fast growing agency?
This agency was formed with one intention. To become the go-to agency for small and medium sized businesses for their Digital Marketing needs. They offer an all-in-one marketing solution; their team are specialists in all areas of digital marketing. They work to one commercially focused strategy aimed at maximising their clients lead generation and bottom line. From designing impressive yet functioning websites to developing local and national search campaigns.
Web Designer/Developer - Role Overview
Due to rapid expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Web Designer / Front-end Developer to join one of Suffolk's fastest growing digital marketing agencies based on the outskirts of Ipswich. They are are a growing team of 18 and looking to add a designer/developer to their Web team.
Key Responsibilities of their Web Developer:
- Take ownership and the lead of the design side of the agency; Creating beautiful bespoke WordPress Websites from the ground up for our clients.
- Strategising UX journeys and CRO strategies for new clients.
- Working alongside the SEO team to coordinate successful launches of new websites.
- Supporting the Director and Sales team with proposals where applicable.
- Communicating frequently with clients as to status of Web Site Development.
- Small Web Tasks, Website Migrations etc.
- Assisting with their marketing.
Key Skills & Experience required of their Web Developer:
- Strong experience designing and developing bespoke WordPress Websites with a focus on UX.
- A Portfolio of WordPress developments.
- Strong attention to detail and high quality code.
- Strong skills in coding in HTML5 & CSS3.
- Experience coding for responsive design.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Good experience coding CMS templates.
- Ability to perform cross-browser testing, including mobile devices.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team on multiple, simultaneous projects.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive Salary + opportunity to earn bonuses
- Brand new workstation for all new starters.
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthdays off
- Free parking and modern office environment
With a substantial existing client base of over 115 local SME's, fast growth and excellent products this role offers unrivalled long term security and progression opportunities.
If you would like to join their team and become their new Web Developer then don't hesitate to hit apply now!