||£350 - £375
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A digital agency working with worldwide brands is looking for a Project Manager, who will be responsible for the management of the full project life-cycle, from requirements capture, through solution design, build, test and deployment and will manage project risks, issues and dependencies to deliver projects on time, on budget and to high quality.
* Delivery of projects on plan, on budget and to high quality.
* Manage multiple projects in parallel, keeping all project activities moving throughout the week by managing the project teams.
* Weekly project reporting to client, client services and the Project Director regarding the progress against time and budget.
* Single point of contact for clients day-to-day during the project life-cycle.
* Scope definition through creation of the Project Initiation Document and management of effective change management control during projects.
* Leadership of the project team, holding project meetings stand-ups.
* Work with the Client Services team to support new work proposals and create project plans.
* Participation in weekly scheduling meetings and requesting project resources in advance of dates required.
* Excellent organisational skills and experience of planning projects using Microsoft Project
* Highly motivated and motivating individual with leadership skills
* Strong stakeholder management (at senior level)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Scope and change management experience
* Ability to recognise and manage project risks, issues and dependencies through to resolution
* Experience of delivering both design projects and technical web based for web and mobile solutions to required time, budget and quality
* Weekly reporting on project progress against schedule and budget
* Raising invoices in line with agreed project milestones
* Above all, a proactive and enthusiastic nature is essential
If you are a project manager looking for a new position with an exciting fast paced digital agency, then please apply now.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales