Programme Manager - (Enterprise Change)
31st August 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Schroders is in the process of finalising the business case to run a number of significant initiatives across the Client Lifecycle, focussing on improvements to data, process and client experience.
The purpose of this programme to ensure that there is a highly effective & efficient Client On-Boarding process. This will result from ensuring the initiatives combine to a common, unified target state.
We require an individual with an excellent track record of delivering large programmes to oversee and direct this Client On-Boarding Initiative. It is expected that across the initiatives this the Change Manager will manage up to 50 staff at its peak and run over 2 years. Delivery will be enacted in an Agile framework, and excellent diligence in managing financials, risks and management reporting is essential.
The Programme Manager will be responsible to the sponsor, our Chief Financial Officer, also to the Chief Operating Officer of Distribution, Head of Business Architecture and the Head of Enterprise Change. The role will have a close working relationship with the key stakeholders across Distribution, Corporate, Technology, Data and Operations. Indicative programme structure below:
• To manage the delivery of this complex programme of initiatives from Target Operating Model to implementation.
• To work with the senior stakeholders to ensure clear, consistent reporting and to ensure that the deliverables of the programme remain clearly focused on business outcomes
• To manage the senior programme management team within the matrix management requirements of the departments from which they will be provided
• To manage communication of progress and changes to the wider organisation
• To manage all budgetary aspects of the programme
• To manage the dependencies to / from adjacent regulatory and data programmes of work
• Understanding of the Asset Management end to end lifecycle
• Proven delivery record of driving and managing complex IT and business change programmes with global business impact and change previously
• Clear leadership skills demonstrated by successful delivery through enabling multiple teams to their best performance
• Experience of managing large teams
• Ability to manage and motivate diverse set of teams across multiple departments
• Evidence of multiple senior stake holder management
• Strong consultative skills with the ability to collaborative when appropriate and influence across a broad, senior stakeholder base
• Ability to deliver difficult messages where necessary and the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders
• Evidence of resolving challenging issues and contributing to end state solution
• Ability to manage multiple budgets and can simplify into a single transparent cohesive financial picture
• A collegiate approach with knowledge of agile methodologies
• Able to make trade-offs to ensure priority value items are delivered
• Can drive to make decisions
To all recruitment agencies: Schroders does not accept agency resumes without agreed terms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Schroders employees or any other company location. Schroders are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes