Assistant Project Manager
||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
||£35,000 - £42,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Assistant Project Manager (Utilities)
£35,000 - £42,000 plus vehicle + benefits
Are you a Assistant Project Manager from a utilities (gas, electric, water) network distribution background, looking for a role with a market leader in network construction?
The will be home based managing a regional patch, suitable base locations include Glasgow, North Lanarkshire, East Kilbride
The role is reporting to the Construction Manager and will be managing the installation, testing commissioning of gas, water, fibre and electric mains.
Tasks will include:
1. Initial and ongoing site meetings including CDM pack handover
2. Strong emphasis on health and safety matters.
3. Project Management of Network construction including material control
to apply you should have
1. Working knowledge relating to one of the following utilities; Gas, Electric or Water Distribution Systems.
2. Either be Authorising Engineer registration (gas), Senior Authorised Person (electric) or NCO3 (water) qualified
3. NRSWA supervisory card, relevant SHEA card and CSCS registration.
Close date 5th September 2018
Please send your CV to Nick Smith