Change Project Manager - Surrey
||30th August 2018
||£65000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Change Project Manager - Insurance
We are currently on the lookout for a Business & IT Change Project Manager on behalf of a global, market-leading insurer based in Surrey. Reporting to the Deputy Head of Change, this Business & IT Change Project Management role will see the successful PM be responsible for delivering a portfolio of projects across several key business areas. The Business & IT Change Project Manager will need to have a thorough understanding of Project and Program Management techniques and methods and will take a lead role in driving the team to deliver change successfully across the business.
Change Project Manager Requirements:
* Experience of delivering business change and IT change projects across various key business areas
* Strong senior stakeholder management skills and experience
* Understanding of Agile processes and methods
* Strong influencing and presentation skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong experience with Project Management tools
* Experience of full, end-to-end project management from planning and prioritising through to delivery / BAU
This Business & IT Change Project Management role is an excellent opportunity to achieve career progression in a dynamic, forward-thinking environment. The salary on offer is up to £65,000 with a £5,000 car allowance plus other benefits. We will be shortlisting for interview imminently for this role so please submit a copy of your CV ASAP should you wish to be considered.
Change, Business, Project, Manager, IT, Scoping, Stakeholders, Agile, Delivery, Technology, Experience.