Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Linux Engineer for an initial 3 month contract on a rate of c.£350-450/day (outside of IR35) based in Glasgow.
A public sector organisation in Glasgow are looking to recruit a Linux Engineer, initially to support a SAS upgrade project plus any elements around that.
* Working knowledge of code repositories and software version control (specifically Git).
* Linux System Administration skills.
* Linux Architecture experience.
* Excellent Shell-scripting skills, experience in additional languages such as Python, or Ruby and exposure to automation tools would be beneficial.
* Experience in the operational management of Linux servers running Apache, JBOSS, Tomcat, and associated technologies.
* Supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment.
* Excellent documentation and handover skills
* Experience in the deployment of SAS application architectures on Linux platforms, preferably RedHat.
* Good working knowledge of Linux user authentication in an Active Directory environment utilizing SSSD, KRB5 and PAM.
* Experience in SAN environments using NetApp Storage Arrays.
* RedHat Certified Engineer or RedHat Certified Systems Administrator.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden on [Telephone number removed]
or send your CV through to Click here to contact this recruiter
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement