Java Developers - Jr/Mid/Sr Level
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
CIS is part of the Sky Technology directorate and is responsible for the development and operation of systems to support our customer management systems and customer facing online properties. Plus the development and operation of corporate infrastructure, systems and internal facing online content and services. CIS is divided into a number of units, namely: Programmes & Planning (includes CIS Business Operations), Content & Commerce, Customer Business Systems, Platform Technology and Operational Engineering.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Developer within our Development Scrum you will be helping to deliver new products and services to our 10m+ customers whilst helping Sky to collect payments securely & ethically, minimising debt & fraud risk to Sky and our customers.
- Designing & developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices.
- Driving the best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm.
- Working with the testers, analysts & designers to ensure acceptance criteria are satisfied.
- Delivering software to tight deadlines.
- Strong skills in Java EE
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and Object/Relational mappings
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
To apply, please click the APPLY button.