Front-end Web developer & HubSpot COS Developer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Seeking a HubSpot-certified (or with demonstrable success) designer/developer to help build out marketing efforts, with a focus on expansive content creation. Our client has a big growth year ahead of them, and are seeking someone who can help them get to their goals and grow with them. This role is expected to bring an eye for design, along with practical web development abilities, and is a hybrid designer/developer role.
* Collaborate with marketing teammates to support website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, case studies, infographics, video, and more).
* Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
* Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
* Collaborate with marketing department, senior management, and other project stakeholders.
* Create and optimise web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality design and development.
* BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
* Past experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency.
* Experience designing for a content management system (CMS; HubSpot). This person must create assets for web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
* Certified on the HubSpot Content Optimisation System (COS; designer), used to create automatically responsive web pages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
* Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. A problem solver with everything you develop to improve the site's experience and drive action.
* Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
* Have an opinion, and can actively defend your design approach.
* Operate well within a high-production-volume environment; deadlines don't scare you.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales