||£65000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SYSTEMS ARCHITECT ROLE NEEDED!
Fast Paced SME Engineering business in Cardiff, requires a Software/Systems Architect to help encourage its focus on product development and direction of technical architecture.
You could possibly also hold a job title of; Enterprise Architect, Technical Architect as well as Software Architect. Your focus will be to encourage & steer software design & technical architecture, the emphasis being to look at the architecture from a technical point of view, i.e. where is the business with its technical architecture? How does the current architecture look? How can we evolve this?
You interview will focus around your technical ability not leadership. Listening, Advising & Opening up conversation, i.e. we should do it this way? Other points will be to; use case designs and produce full architectural designs, whilst making archiving efficient.
A key project will be transferring the business from a single-hub system, to a multi-hub system. Taking into consideration redundancy and down time.
Besides earning a very competitive salary, you will receive multiple company benefits, such as; 25 days holiday + bank holiday, 5% contributory pension plan (after 3 months' probation), WPA healthcare and life assurance cover (3x base salary).
Free parking available and state-of-the-art office, with recent renovation & expansion.
If you want to help encourage and plan out the architecture for a market leading business - then click 'apply' or contact Computer Futures (Bristol) directly.
Technical Skills/Experience expected;
* Previous experience in Java software development (a majority of work will be done in Java).
* Previous experience of architectural design. (You may not be designing from scratch, although we expect there to be design work available. However Architects who have the ability to design from scratch, will be stand out against the crowd).
* Previous experience with Interfaces (Delphi, OpenGI).
* Previous experience with PostgreSQL (used internally).
* Agile experience. Architects can be trained up internally.
* An understanding or working knowledge of communication protocols (Kafka), i.e. how the business can process messages from hardware and transfer these into the system, i.e. transferring these messages into the database.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales