||22nd August 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our design director inspires and leads our diverse, multi-disciplinary design team who create customer-first products, services and communication. You are a champion of user-centred design and world-class maker. You’ll collaborate with clients to identify digital opportunities, shape their business strategy and create future-facing customer experiences.
At Zone, we make things that people love. And with other design leadership, you’ll help shape our agency’s design vision, culture and our mission to create compelling interactions for every touchpoint in the customer experience.
You have style, flair and business acumen. You are a champion and guardian of the Zone brand, helping to bring to life our identity and values, both internally and in market. And you’re able to protect and develop our client’s brands too.
As a senior agency leader, you’ll partner with our clients to solve important problems and design the right outcomes, always keeping the customer first.
- You will collaborate with a portfolio of businesses to create customer-first digital strategies, products, services and experiences
- You’ll shape and lead a design team of UI, visual and interactive experts. You are their source of inspiration and are responsible for managing the team's productivity and development.
- With the help of other group leaders you’ll establish strong processes to ensure we produce quality, customer-first design and deliver end-to-end experiences
- You’ll help our agency and design teams keep up to date on the industry’s latest best practices in tool and techniques for building lovable products, services and comms.
- Together with the rest of the client group leadership team, you will own performance results of all products, services and experiences
- You’ll be a central source of knowledge in UX and interaction design best practices in research, design and validation
- You’ll be hands on and get stuck in to deliver any requirements necessary.
- Deep craft expertise in visual design with experience in product and service.
- Strong written and visual communication skills. Our leaders are inspiring, persuasive and informative. You excite our clients with your passion and knowledge
- Experience collaborating with and working alongside senior clients
-The desire to spread our shared design culture and passion throughout the agency
- Enough familiarity with HTML/CSS to ensure design work is practical and feasible in development time. Familiarity with tech frameworks to collaborate with development teams and tech leadership
- Experience of and comfortable working with agile methodology
- The ability to contribute and share thought leadership at industry events, conferences and seminars
- A deep understanding of our clients’ businesses, marketplace, audience and brand to every engagement
- The ability to ensure all work is insight-driven and rooted in real human behaviour to drive effectiveness