||£19000 - £23000
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An exciting opportunity to join a fast expanding digital agency specialising in Websites, Social Media & Branding. Based in Bury, Greater Manchester within a brand new designer office, we've built up an impressive list of clients and are looking to expand to add further expertise to our team.
The Web Designer will be responsible for managing all aspects of the branding, design and build of a range of different client websites using online web builders such as Shopify, WordPress & Wix..
The role will be well suited to anyone who is strong willed and uses their own initiative when it comes to web design. If you're passionate, keen to progress and willing to take ownership of the role, then this is the perfect role for you!
- The candidate will work to briefs from many different companies with different backgrounds and design ideas
- The candidate will be responsible for the whole web design process from initial ideas & designs through to build & execution
- The candidate will maintain and update websites using Shopify, WordPress & Wix
- The candidate will work closely with their clients, liaising with them throughout the build but also provide ongoing support & aftercare
- The candidate will design and build ecommerce websites using Shopify and other web builders
- The candidate will work closely with the Graphic Design team to help design websites and fresh & engaging graphics
- The candidate will be responsible for creating user friendly websites with UX & UI design in mind
- The candidate will grow with the company and have the opportunity to manage a team of web designers
- A relevant Bachelor's degree is not essential but would be advantageous
- A portfolio of existing design work undertaken (This can web design, wire framing, functional websites built from a brief for personal use or from a real client etc.)
- Skilled using Adobe Suite including Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience designing and building websites working towards a brief
- Knowledge and experience using Apple Mac
- Experience using MailChimp is desired but not essential
- Experience using web builders such as Shopify, Wix & WordPress
- Knowledge of web standards, UI & UX design, HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of image optimisation and extensions for high quality graphics
- A strong interest and passion in web design and emerging trends
- Take pride and ownership of the role and all work undertaken
- Positive energy, great team spirit and a sense of humour is key!
- Annual salary that grows with the business
- An opportunity to be part of a start up growing business and grow with the company
- On-going training and development
- Mentorship & personal development opportunities to help meet your career goals
- Collaborative working space alongside the company directors to bring ideas to life and work to grow the business
Above all you must be teachable, outgoing, enthusiastic, excited & passionate about designing and creating for clients to help their business grow.