||IXL PremFina Ltd.
||Depending on experience
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
PremFina Ltd is a fast growing; venture capital backed premium finance company that promotes financial inclusion by enabling the payment of insurance premiums via instalments. Based in Mayfair, London, it supplies insurance brokers with funding lines and also enables self-funding by insurance brokers and MGAs via its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) affiliate IXL PremFina Ltd. PremFina’s shareholders include global investors Rakuten Capital, Draper Esprit Plc, Thomvest Ventures, Emery Capital, Rubicon Venture Capital, Talis Capital and the company’s founder.
PremFina is looking to hire an experienced JAVA developer to fit into the existing team and bolster the development and testing side of PremFina’s software application, including but not limited to the API layer and the core webservices technology. There is an agile scrum team in place and additional development and testing resources are being added, to separate the production support workload from the core new development projects.
- Java 1.5-1.8
- Spring framework (MVC, Web Services, REST)
- SQL, PL/SQL
- XSL, XML, XSD
- JAXB, SAX
- Oracle (9-12)
- Tomcat (5-8)
- Unix (Solaris & Redhat)
Nice to Have Experience of
- Cloud (AWS, Digital Ocean)
General Key Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with a team of Developers / Solutions Architect in enhancing and supporting the existing API layer
Ideally the successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, are essential
- Previous experience working with premium finance, insurance or financial services (desirable)
- Willingness to work in a team
- Ability to work to deadlines, along with the flexibility to manage changing priorities and the ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to sustain high level of performance under pressure and remain
- Ability to self-motivate, self-manage and work both autonomously and as part of a team
When applying for this role, please quote "JAVA Developer" in the subject line of your email application.