Senior Digital Architect
||£80000 - £100000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Digital Architect - FTSE 100
A brand-new opportunity has just become available for a Senior Digital Solutions Architect to join this FTSE 100 market leading business, at a hugely exciting period of eCommerce transformation.
You will own the Omnichannel delivery and solution architecture elements of the eCommerce strategy, and act as an internal consultant to the project and initiatives involved across all their systems.
You will provide high-level knowledge and expertise of how their digital platforms and products fit together across IT and eCommerce in general.
Working as a Senior Digital Solutions Architect, your role will include:
* Shaping and managing the future technical direction of their mobile and web applications, as well as eCommerce platforms (Hybris knowledge beneficial)
* Manage Omnichannel delivery
* Triage which requirements and demands should be prioritised
* Working closely with the Head of Digital Delivery and other tech team members to ensure successful triage of requirements, and successfully architect digital / eCommerce solutions
* Be the 'go-to' digital and eCommerce solution expert within the Architecture team
* Building key relationships with stakeholders, up to board level (experience here is key)
This is a great opportunity for the successful Architect to come on board and be able to drive major strategic decisions, combined with hands-on delivery, within this UK leading business going through huge expansion.
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
* Architecture with a specific approach to digital and eCommerce solutions
* Proven experience of driving key Architecture decisions
* eCommerce product and platform experience essential (Hybris preferred)
* Omnichannel delivery ownership and management
* Proactive approach and ready for an exciting new challenge
This is a genuinely huge career move with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £80K - £95K + bonus (up to 30%) + benefits (depending on experience)
Skills: Architect, Digital, eCommerce, Omnichannel, Enterprise, Solutions, Hybris, API, SOA
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.