Programme Test Manager - Test Portfolio Manager - Test Planning - Business/Stakeholder Engagement experience - 6 month contract - £500 to £600 per day - Wokingham, Berkshire
One of UK leading utilities organisation's require a Programme Test Manager to deliver the client's testing requirements. The role will be to develop, maintain and be accountable for testing best practice's, quality assurance and commercial governance.
- Manage Test Leads and give direction and leadership to determine improvements to the role of testing
- Deliver project documentation including test strategies, cost estimates, projects test plans and project test reporting
- Oversee the development of appropriate training for all levels of testers, and audit test programmes
Skillsets and Experience;-
- Test delivery and quality assurance
- Knowledge of functional and one non-functional automated test application
- Stakeholder Management
- ISTQB Practitioner
This is a 6 month contract based in Wokingham Berkshire paying up to £600 per day. If interested, then please reply back with an updated CV.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement