IT Security Analyst
||£30,000 - £35,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a IT Security Analyst to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to support the Bank’s IT and Information Security teams by maintaining the security and integrity of data, systems and controls.
As the IT Security Analyst, you would be…
• Providing first response to security incidents, triaging, investigating and escalating if necessary
• Managing the IT security service desk queue - taking ownership of tickets and managing through to resolution
• Supporting the maintaining of access controls
• Performing daily and weekly monitoring of the effectiveness of key security systems, processes and controls
• Actively promoting information security and good security practices throughout the organisation
Why come to work for us?
You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based in Chatham, Kent which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment and joining an existing IT security team of 3 in the UK.
The added extras
• The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £30,000 and £35,000
• 24 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
• Access to discounts from Perkbox
• An annual 10% discretionary bonus opportunity
Am i suitable for this role?
You’ll be a motivated, analytical and conscientious individual who is able to say ‘yes’ to the following questions:
• Do you have existing experience working in a security operations or a dedicated security role?
• Do you have previous experience in analysing security incidents?
• Do you have basic knowledge of threats, vulnerabilities, prevention techniques and counter measures?
• Do you have or are you working towards a professional security qualification such as SSCP or Security+?
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If so and you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the ‘Apply’ button and send us your CV.