Digital Business Analyst
||HSBC Bank Plc
Digital Business Analyst
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The most exciting digital revolution in HSBC's history is happening right now. The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the banking behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the bank.
Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
Our work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new innovation.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Digital Business Analyst.
In this role, you will:
* Work with Colleagues and cross functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases
* Perform an in-depth analysis to deliver an enhanced Digital Channel experience
* Produce clear, high quality documentation for scrum teams, business and market stakeholders across all regions for various programmes of work
* Validate and prioritise requirements using research and customer insight to underpin the data input in to the Business Case
* Support the delivery production line and ensure that digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers
* Adhering to the User Centred Design processes, working to agreed sprint and release plans
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
* Extensive experience as a Digital Business Analyst within a digital or financial services organization
* Solid experience of working in a Scaled Agile/Agile, process improvement and LEAN thinking environment
* Experience of relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence, APIs, AEM
* Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000AYOT.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.