||8th August 2018
||£20,000 Per Year with an expected increase during the first year of employment, based on performance.
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Baxtros Limited is a two year old innovative company, based in North London and focused around the repair & resale of video gaming consoles & accessories.
We are looking to bring on board another technician to manage the repair side of our business; the position will involve the following duties:
- Mainly; Repairing, Testing and Cleaning of Gaming Consoles & Accessories
- Research into issues with gaming consoles and accessories for repair.
- Handling of stock deliveries.
- Keeping stock organised and making space for new deliveries.
- Helping with any other tasks that may be needed to help meet deadlines.
Candidates need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and driven to succeed, this is a great opportunity for a person with a good sense of urgency and attention to detail to work within a small expanding company and share the same vision for switch progression. Please only apply for this position if you have at least 1 years experience in electronics repair. Applicants with no electronics repair experience will be automatically rejected.
- An interest in electronics is essential, along with experience in the repair of electronics. We will offer training during the first week of the trial period.
-Experience in the repair of electronics
-High school or equivalent.
-2 Week Trial after passing the interview.
-After the trial period, full time, Mon - Friday 8:45am - 5pm, with half an hour for lunch.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000 Per Year with an expected increase during the first year of employment, based on performance.