||£20,000 Per Year with an expected increase during the first year of employment, based on performance.
Baxtros Limited is a two year old innovative company, based in North London and focused around the repair & resale of video gaming consoles & accessories.
We are looking to bring on board another technician to manage the repair side of our business; the position will involve the following duties:
- Mainly; Repairing, Testing and Cleaning of Gaming Consoles & Accessories
- Research into issues with gaming consoles and accessories for repair.
- Handling of stock deliveries.
- Keeping stock organised and making space for new deliveries.
- Helping with any other tasks that may be needed to help meet deadlines.
Candidates need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and driven to succeed, this is a great opportunity for a person with a good sense of urgency and attention to detail to work within a small expanding company and share the same vision for switch progression. Please only apply for this position if you have at least 1 years experience in electronics repair. Applicants with no electronics repair experience will be automatically rejected.
- An interest in electronics is essential, along with experience in the repair of electronics. We will offer training during the first week of the trial period.
-Experience in the repair of electronics
-High school or equivalent.
-2 Week Trial after passing the interview.
-After the trial period, full time, Mon - Friday 8:45am - 5pm, with half an hour for lunch.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000 Per Year with an expected increase during the first year of employment, based on performance.