||£55,000 - Circa £70,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits
"Project Management is at the heart of what we do in Phoenix, enabling & driving strategic change initiatives that benefit both our policyholders & shareholders.”
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager, to lead strategic projects within a dynamic and fast paced Change Team. We have a variety of projects to offer strong Project Managers including integrations, funds mergers, regulatory change etc.
You will have full responsibility for ensuring that projects deliver on time, within budget and achieve all objectives. Work for the largest consolidator of closed life funds and gain exciting opportunities to work cross departmentally and with an array of third parties, building on your already established PM skills. Through working with senior stakeholders across our business you would play an integral part in shaping and delivering our core projects.
You will ensure your projects follow appropriate Phoenix Change governance processes and controls, are planned following Phoenix Planning Standards, and are delivered efficiently and effectively. You will manage project resources, risk and issues, as well as key stakeholders and staff.
What we’re looking for:
• Management of complex, high risk and high value projects from inception to conclusion within the Financial Services industry.
• Proven track record of delivering projects in a financial service environment.
• Excellent project management, planning and organising skills based on understanding of multiple project management methods.
• Solid approach/understanding to the delivery and tracking of project benefits.
• Able to define and achieve challenging short and long-term objectives.
• Relationship building and management skills at senior internal and external level.
• Vision and purpose to drive organisational change.
• Excellent written, oral, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Technical competence in computer skills, particularly use of project software and office productivity tools.
• Recognised Project Management qualification desirable
We value our employees highly and have been Britain's Top Employer for the last six consecutive years and are a member of the FTSE 250 index. We put people first in everything we do and are always looking for new professionals to join our talented team. Our funds are closed, enabling us to focus on areas that other businesses can't. This means that, among the many benefits of working at Phoenix, our staff can enjoy exposure to a diverse workload not found elsewhere.
Our amazing facilities at Wythall offer free lunches at our onsite restaurant, nature trail walk, putting green, free car parking, subsidised onsite sport facilities including gym, football & cricket pitches, tennis courts, excellent rewards schemes…we could go on! We're proud of what we do, and we've recently gained recognition for our distinctive business model. We offer excellent training opportunities, career development and company culture.
6 -12 Month Fixed Term Contract/b>
To apply online simply click the APPLY button.
N.B. When on the Phoenix Careers site, first time visitors will be asked to register before applying.
Closing date: Sunday 19th August 2018.