Graphic Designer / Web Designer / Digital Designer
||£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Graphic and Web Designer
Job type: Permanent, Part time - 20 hours per week
The Company, an established financial services provider in London are looking for an experienced Graphic & Web Designer to join their marketing team. They are both innovative and forward thinking and if you share the same ethos, you will find plenty of opportunities to grow and develop there.
To work alongside the Marketing team to assist in implementation of marketing for the company.
* To gather user requirements, designing graphics and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the user.
* To design & develop all graphics for all online & offline channels.
* Optimising website and landing page for great speed, UX and accessibility.
* Conduct design / layout adjustments based on user feedback
Website design / development:
* Assist in the design and coding of the website and other online channels
* Ensure code developed for the platform is kept modern and in line with sector developments, to ease the maintainability and longevity of the development.
* Highly organised with good time management skills and the ability to react quickly to changing demands, priorities & deadlines.
* Can work in a team environment as well as own initiative
* 2+ years minimum experience with graphic design or similar and 3+ years minimum experience with web design or similar
* Highly proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other wireframing tools
* Understanding and awareness of materials and production techniques in relation to graphic design
Website design / development
* Knowledge of website standards, mobile optimization, SEO and effect of page structure
* Proficient with Responsive Web Design ideology and frameworks
* Keeps up with the latest web trends and technologies
* Experience of producing videos, both live action and animated
* Experience of working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Graphic Designer, User Experience Developer, Web Developer, Web Designer, Digital Designer, Web Designer, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Marketing Development, Website Designer, Website Design, App Designer, Application Designer, Graduate Designer, Commercial Experience, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Web Development, Animation, App Development may also be considered for this role.