|Listed on:||1st August|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Robert Plumtree|
A global entertainment organisation is looking for a Web Developer to join a current software team of 3 within a larger company of over 100 to develop high quality web applications and software projects.
In particular, many of the projects you'll be working on will focus on Laravel and Magento development.
Key skills they're looking for in a Web Developer:
- At least 2 years' experience developing in PHP Version 5/7
- LAMP environment understanding
- RDBMS Systems (MySQL, MSSQL)
- Understanding of MVC concepts; Laravel 5.4 is currently being employed so experience is this would be highly beneficial.
- CMS experience would be beneficial too, they're employing Magento 1.9 on two major ecommerce platforms
Soft skills that would be ideal in a Web Developer:
- A good work ethic, passion to grow and work in a team would be desirable
- A high attention to detail
- The ability to organise your time efficiently
You don't necessarily have to have worked with both Laravel and Magento; this global organisation is offering the opportunity for training in either of the areas that you are weaker in. You will be using Laravel and Magento on various different ERP and ecommerce platforms.
As a Web Developer you'll be working on the following:
- Managing existing business applications, liaising with suppliers and internal third parties
- Researching and compiling plans alongside the experienced development team to develop new systems and enhancements to prevailing ones
- Maintaining and improving in-house systems and their two Magento play
- Developing and improving the ERP systems, currently built on Laravel
- Working on highly scalable and widely available systems
This Web Developer role will give you the chance to work on globally used systems and applications in an already large organisation who are looking to grow into the next stage of their business. They'd like a Web Developer to assist in the next stage of their digital growth.
Salaries are offering in the range of £40,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience, alongside a generous benefits package.
If a rewarding Web Developer role would be of interest at the moment and you'd like to find out more about the role then apply here!
X4 Life Technology is a specialist recruitment business for the IT sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing junior, mid and senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.