2nd Line Engineer - Permanent
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
KCOM is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from our customers, we design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
Our three main markets are:
* Enterprises: organisations with complex needs look to us to help them transform their operations and experience to become more customer-centric, agile and efficient
* Businesses: we help businesses embrace the power of technology to become more successful
* Consumers: households across Hull and East Yorkshire can choose from our range of voice, broadband and TV services to suit their needs
This is an exciting and a unique opportunity within our Service and Support team providing end to end service and support to our customers. You will be part of a talented team of Engineers passionate about delivering our brand promise and making life easier and better for every customer.
You will be providing complex diagnostic / technical resolution services and support to customers, Engineers and Field Service Engineers in line with contracted SLA agreements, to high standards of customer satisfaction. You will manage customer's networks according to SLA, prioritisation, service impact using a procedural discipline in a way that assumes authority to maintain network availability, security and performance.
What do I need to do this job?
* At least 2 years' experience supporting Cisco Unified communications
* Cisco CCNA certification and / or relevant experience
* Knowledge of Networking
* Experience as a Datacoms / Telecom's engineer in a Customer Service / support environment is preferred
* ITIL Foundation in Service Operations is preferred
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Must be able to work independently and self-manage
* Flexible and adaptable approach
What we can offer you?
This is a growing, changing company which offers a lot of variety and opportunity for skills development and career progression. All necessary training ie systems, will be provided within the role.
What are my hours of work?
You'll be working 37.5 hours per week on shift basis, Monday - Friday between 7am - 8pm and 9am - 4:30pm Saturday (1 in 5 Saturdays).
You'll get 25 days holidays per year, a pension, access to the KCOM flexible benefits scheme, the option to join the KCOM share scheme, and 4 times salary life assurance.