Front-end Developer (Technical Expert)
||£30000 - £35000
||doe + benefits (up to £4,000)
||AB Tasty Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Front-end Developer (Technical Expert)
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the European leader in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) software. We have received multiple awards throughout Europe for our innovative platform and continuous high growth.
Available on web and mobile devices, the AB Tasty SaaS solution is an all-in-one intuitive CRO platform that helps marketers identify, implement and analyze changes to the online customer journey giving visitors an optimal user experience. AB Tasty helps many brands such as Sephora, Jaguar & Land Rover, Carrefour, La Redoute, Karen Millen, Bouygues Telecom, Cartier, Etam, etc. turn website visitors and mobile app users into customers.
Our enthusiastic and dynamic team of 150+ is spread across 5 different cities: Paris (France), Cologne (Germany), Madrid (Spain), London (UK), and New York (USA). After showing a triple digit growth rate for six consecutive years, AB Tasty ranked 107th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA list in December 2016.
Let’s build the next triple digit growth year together!
The Front-end developer (Technical Expert) is part of the AB Tasty Customer Success Team and supports our key accounts through various channels (web & native apps) in order to use our conversion optimisation solution with maximum efficiency. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of A/B test and personalisation campaigns that increase the conversion rate, improve the customer experience, and generate new leads for our clients.
What you will do
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success (International), your responsibilities will be:
- Technical support in the implementation of optimisation and personalisation campaigns, especially regarding dynamic content (e.g. AngularJS, react.js), custom JS scripts and technical integrations
- Processing and evaluation of technical client requests and, if necessary, coordination with the developer teams
- Analysis, identification, and evaluation of new optimisation opportunities from technical, analytical, or qualitative sources
- Support of the sales team in technical pre-sales and in the onboarding of new clients
(What we are looking for)
Are you passionate about front-end technologies, e-commerce and digital marketing, can work independently and are able to quickly establish close relationships with your colleagues? Are you interested in continually learning new things and never having two identical days at work?
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ working experience in a related field
- Expert knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery are a prerequisite, knowledge in Angular and React.js are a plus
- Training in the areas of web-design, IT, usability/UX, development
- Fluency in English (spoken/written)
- Analytical thinking - be able to apply knowledge at diverse technical contexts in a creative and goal-oriented manner
- Curiosity and willingness to constantly learn about new web- and online-marketing technologies
- Team-player - ready to share ideas and knowledge with the rest of the team
What we offer
- Great offices in Central London (WeWork, Chancery Lane)
- Training sessions, workshops in Paris, France
- A competent, young, dynamic and motivated team
- Constantly growing, innovative, and international environment
- A diverse client base as well as advanced training in a promising industry (e.g. Karen Millen, Hunter Boots, Fragrance Direct, Jaguar Land Rover)
- Contract type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Location: Central London, UK
- Experience Level: > 1 year
- Salary: £30,000-35,000£ doe + benefits (up to £4,000)
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance - click the APPLY button.