Digital Officer (Time to Change)
||Rethink Mental Illness
||£22,407 - £25,690
||plus Inner London weighting £3,285
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Digital Officer (Time to Change)
Location: Vauxhall, London
Salary (pro rata): £22,407 to £25,690 (plus Inner London weighting £3,285)
Total hours per week: 37.5
We are Time to Change - a world-leading social movement which aims to change how we all think and act about mental health. We are an multi-disciplinary and creative digital team, using digital channels to promote myth-busting messages about mental health and to empower people to join our movement online, at work or in their community.
About the Role:
• You will create simple and compelling content for the web and social media.
• You will apply problem-solving skills to help manage our CRM platform.
• You will support & train colleagues to use digital tools, fostering a digital-first approach across Time to Change
You should apply, if:
• You have experience of using social media in an organisational environment.
• You have experience of working with customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
• You have experience of managing website content, using a content management system
• You have experience of training colleagues to develop skills (digital or otherwise)
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary
• Annual increments to top of pay scale
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• 33 days annual leave including statutory/bank holiday
• Childcare vouchers scheme
• Where appropriate paid eye test plus up to £55 towards the cost of new glasses or lenses
• Excellent career development opportunities
• The opportunity to make a real difference
If this sounds like you, click APPLY now!