Business Analyst / Analyst
23rd July 2018
£32000 - £37000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Analyst / Business Analyst
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Analyst / Business Analyst to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment this UK based market leader. As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for driving the end-to-end execution of multiple projects and releases across the business, as part of company-wide business change.
We are looking for someone with a good background as a Analyst / Business Analyst, working in line with varied projects surrounding systems, software, and business change. You will have experience across the full life-cycle and knowledge of different methodologies, user stories and the ability to manage senior stakeholders. This role will often be the connection between the business and technology teams, therefore a cross-functional and collaborative working approach is key!
Further skills and experience required for the Business Analyst:
* A Bachelor's Degree in any subject.
* Experience in SQL is desirable and a willingness to learn where lacking is a must.
* Confident methodology experience (i.e. Agile or Waterfall).
* Experience across the full system development lifecycle
* Demonstrable experience across varied projects (i.e. application, process re-engineering).
* Technical background; allowing you to easily communicate with the technology teams and lead workshop facilitation.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; proven stakeholder engagement/management skills are necessary and key.
* Data and requirements gathering, with the ability to create testable specifications.
The Analyst / Business Analyst will have a thirst for knowledge and be keen deliver business impact within a fast-paced, ever-changing and dynamic environment! This role will suit a self-starter with varied project experience (full lifecycle).
Analyst / Business Analyst - Agile, Waterfall, Full project life-cycle, Cross-functional, Requirements Gathering, Analyst, SQL, BA
Location: Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.