Full Stack Developer
||Nigel Frank International
||£55000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Mid - Senior Node Developer (London)
£55,000 - £70,000
Come and work as a Mid/Senior Node Developer for a global business that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn in a great environment for the Top Employer in the UK.
You will be an excellent team player and have support from team members to achieve the same goal. You will be advising, share knowledge and take responsibility for the technical delivery of any assigned developers
The skills you will require:
* Node.Js development
* Demonstrable knowledge of Domain Modelling, Design Patterns and Clean Coding techniques and principles
* Deep understanding of Test Driven Development methods
* Security cleared or clearable
* Working on large teams, geographically distributed in a near-shore model.
* Good understanding of performance/clustering/scalability concerns
* Web Services (HTTP, ReST, JSON, XML)
* Task planning and reporting experience in hybrid agile/waterfall/document-driven projects
My client is a team of builders. They call their employees members because all who join are building their own company - one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in globally. This is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. They have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients - and for members.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. They offer a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
If you would like to apply or find out more, please contact Liam Wilson on 0191 338 7546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.