Project Resource Ltd
14th July 2018
£65000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Estimator / Senior Estimator
Company: Main Contractor
Location: East Midlands
Salary: up to £70,000 + car/allowance, pension, health, guaranteed bonus
The successful Estimator will work for a top tier contractor with a turnover in excess of £50m. My client has grown from strength to strength in the last 5 years, increasing their turnover with a strong forward order book and a varied portfolio of work.
The Opportunity for the Estimator:
Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Estimator to join their established team. The successful applicant will be responsible for producing competitive estimates for a range of tenders valued from £5m to £50m.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the client's criteria;
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as an Estimator.
* Experienced standalone person, that can also get involved in managing the bid process.
* Stable history of employment.
* Main contracting background is essential.
* Ideally have priced projects at £10m and above.
* Private sector experience (commercial, leisure, stadia etc.) would be beneficial.
* Proficient in a computerised estimating package such as Conquest or Causeway.
* Full driving licence is required.
Why you should apply for this Estimator job
* A privately owned, cash rich company
* A flexible / adult work environment.
* Excellent staff retention and promote from within.
* Able to make decisions without loads of red tape.
* Newly refurbished offices with on-site parking.
* Excellent training and funding for further qualifications.
Estimator Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #66211 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.