Construction Engineer-Electrical Utility Projects
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
13th July 2018
£41550 - £41550
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Construction Engineer-Electrical Utility Projects-East England
Site/Field Based position-you should be located in the LU/HP postcode area (Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire)
Salary: £41550 + vehicle + Overtime, Bonus & 5% Pension, 25 days holiday, life assurance x 4, flexible benefits
Are you an Electrical Engineer who has run Utility Construction Projects, and are you looking to join a company with a clear plan to progress your career over the coming years?
On offer is the opportunity to join a company at the forefront of providing HV & LV power supplies across the country. Due to their recent expansion they are looking for an experienced engineer work on a range of construction and utilities projects.
The role is to manage all aspects of construction management in the construction, installation & commissioning of Electrical Connections up to 33Kv
This will include:
-To deliver Contestable Connections for POC Ltd on time and within budget
- Carry out risk assessments
- Develop Construction Method Statements and prepare site instruction.
· Academic/working background in electrical or civil engineering
· Experience of running Electrical Utility Construction Projects of circa £120K budgets, or a site supervisor with specific electrical connections experience who wants to move into project management.
· SMSTS certificate and knowledge of IOSH.
The role will be home/field based covering a Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire patch so you will ideally be located in the HP/LU area.
Individuals must have a full UK driving license and be willing to travel.
To apply please email your CV for the attention of Nick Smith
Close date 16th July 2018
construction, Engineer, Jobs, Electrical, Luton, Bedfordshire, DNO, Hemel Hempstead , Hertfordshire