||£300 - £350
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Analyst required for a key programme of work with a Leading Financial Services client based in Wolverhampton. This will be sat in the data management team and will focus on credit risk.
* Building and executing new and existing data quality artefacts.
* Lead the on-going development and sustainability of existing data management frameworks.
* Reporting against data quality indicators and principles for systems managed.
* Input into technical solution options aligned to the strategic architecture.
* Experienced with data quality and data management.
* Comfortable working with SAS software.
* Credit risk knowledge.
* Financial services experience is desirable.
If this sounds of interest please click apply!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales