||£380 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A SAS Developer is urgently required for a Financial Services company to join an MI, Data and Reporting team for an initial 9 month contract.
* Production and development of regular MI reports
* Stakeholder Management
* Continuous Improvement
* EUC compliance and a focus on controls
* SQL & SAS programming skills with experience in SAS 9.x and/or SAS EG.
* Ability to manipulate complex data using current data processing software products.
* Knowledge of MI technical, infrastructure and warehouse concepts.
* Advanced problem solving skills.
* Background in Insurance and Finance
If you have the relevant skills for this SAS Developer opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV and get in touch.
KEYWORDS: SAS DEVELOPER, MI, REPORTING, DATA ANALYSIS, BASE SAS, SAS EG, ENTERPRISE GUIDE, SQL, WAREHOUSE, INSURANCE, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales