Salesforce Developer - Central London
||£50000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client, a popular and innovative e-commerce company, is looking for a high end, passionate Salesforce Developer to join their team to develop their internal CRM, Salesforce. This company really strives to provide exceptional service to their customers and really care for their product. In order to do this, our client ensures they are keeping up to date with the latest technology to provide the best of the best and are in the process of fully transitioning to the Lightning platform.
What you will do as the Salesforce Developer:
* A wide range of App development with Service, Sales and Community Cloud
* Take responsibility for the full life cycle: designing, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
* Development of custom objects, permissions, process builder and flow within Salesforce
* Transferring business requirements into technical and functional solutions
What you will need for the role:
* Detailed understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
* Previous professional Salesforce experience
* Experience with developing Apex and Visualforce
* Experience with Lightning
The working environment you will be a part of within the company:
Our client is not just someone you work for, they are a huge culture that you become part of and highly involved in. They began their journey only a few years ago and are have already gone global! With this global mind-set, they have achieved rapid growth and success which has been driven by out of the box thinking. Every employee is actively encouraged to feedback on new ideas and there are plenty of fun challenges to help spur this on. They are transforming the way people think and are driving it all with the latest technology.
How will the company benefit you?
* An internationally diverse, sociable and dynamic team to work with
* Working at brand new headquarters fitted with a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden.
* Learning resources and paid for certifications to help your career development
* Long list of company benefits including: healthcare, pension plans, childcare voucher schemes, a cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym memberships
* A host of internal and external speakers to ensure you are up to date with the newest business and tech innovations
* Regular team off-sites
* Free for all Friday lunches
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more please apply below, email me or call Callum Gardiner on 020 7907 3876.
If this role isn't right for you we offer a £200 referral bonus.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales