Digital Service Management Specialist(Public Sector Experience)
||£400 - £480
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Digital Service Management Specialist, Digital Service Manager, Service Manager, Digital, Strategy, Develop, Development, Governance, Finance, Financial Management, Budget, Capital, Cost Model, Cost Modelling, Governance Management, Business Management, Audit, Risk, SLA, Business Management Function, Public Sector
Digital Service Management Specialist (OUTSIDE IR35), Public Sector, 9 Months, Salford
A Digital Service Management Specialist is required to develop a Digital Services business function and support the development of the Group Digital Service to establish a merged service including workforce and strategy development, governance and financial management.
You will work with the Senior Management team as well as key stakeholders across Greater Manchester.
* Financial management - budget, capital and service-based cost models
* Governance/business management - development of programmes and processes
* Assurance programmes - internal audit and risks
* Service Expansion/Consolidation including SLAs
* Digital Programme Plan Developments including Industry standard frameworks utilisation
* Previous Public Sector IT Service Development experience including Programme Setup and Organisational Development
* Previous experience of preparing plans for Digital aspects of service provision, contributing to strategy and lead on advising on long-term strategic IM&T/business planning for the whole organisation
* Responsible for developing policy and procedures for Digital Services, which will impact across the whole organisation
* Previous Experience of financial management at a senior management level
* Managed a Business Management function
* Full driving licence, use of own vehicle and appropriate business insurance cover