Web Designer and IT
||£24000 - £26000
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is one of the world's most successful in-house Real Estate Developers. They're responsible for producing project advertising and marketing communications in multiple media across many countries whilst maintaining exceptionally high standards, delivering consistently outstanding work for one of UK famous development brands. They want to expand their digital offering and are looking for an experienced and innovative Web Designer to join them.
They are looking for a digital designer with a strong interest and expert capabilities in the design and development of websites, intuitive customer journeys, and engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
They are looking for someone who excels at providing highly analytical and creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment and should be able to prioritise, multitask and work under pressure.
This position is available for an immediate start, they invite applications from candidates with ideally 1-2 weeks of notice period.
- Responsible for design and optimisation of all their website, landing pages, boarding journey and application and user dashboards
- Extensive A/B Testing to optimise conversion of new customers and user journey
- A mobile-first design mentality
- Produce designs for a range of digital devices and purposes and develop a strong responsive design skillset
- Working closely with sales director to iterate on best customer journey
- Develop and produce marketing material for sales director; brochure, leaflet, 3D images.
- Researching interaction design and technology
Potential Candidate Skill Set Profile:
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop & AI Software, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience building mobile-first designs and user experiences.
- Experience with HTML/CSS (essential)
- Portfolio demonstrating good all round ability in interactive design across a selection of the following: banner storyboarding, animation, UX/UI design, and responsive design to produce project brochures
- Strong conceptualisation ability, strong visual communication ability
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Understanding of common software development practices
- A/B Testing desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of WordPress and Database
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits.
Please note: If the employer has not contacted you within 2 weeks of your application, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. They thank you for your application.